Honor & Commitment Book - Trust Bundle
"The Trust Factor" from Tony & Alisa DiLorenzo of One Extraordinary Marriage
Trust is an important topic in any marriage but especially in a fire marriage with long times apart, sometimes with no contact. Our partners at One Extraordinary Marriage have the best resources on trust and we wanted to offer them to our fire families for a double impact of marriage strengthening materials. And of course, those marriage on fire coins remind us of what matters most wherever we go.
Read the books, carry the reminder of your commitment with you everywhere in this special tradition steeped in honor. This offer includes one Honor & Commitment book, and one The Trust Factor book.
Check Out Our Other Book Release Specials at this link:
Be generous and give.....BUY 2, GET 1 FREE with free shipping only through April 30
For the entire crew, 40% off a 10 Pack.
Marriage On Fire Coin Bundle
QALO Thin Red Line Ring and Book Package
‘Honor & Commitment: Standard Life Operating Guidelines for Firefighters & Their Families’
Written by Lori Mercer, a firefighter wife and founder of 24-7 COMMITMENT, with encouragement from her husband Dan, this book goes beyond general self-help, relationship, or household tips and goes straight to the heart of the firefighter family.
In this book, you’ll find:
- Real-life stories from firefighter families, that only someone like you can relate to.
- Time-tested, realistic advice on everything from managing family schedules to what to do at home after a difficult call.
- Discussion questions to open up communication with your first family or your firefighter family.
- Support during the times when your marriage feels challenged by the fire life, and the encouragement and straightforward guidance you need to keep your connection strong.
- Carefully-chosen resources to help your whole family thrive.
And you’ll realize you’re not alone. Not one bit.
346 pages of stories, advice and resources for firefighters and their spouse with contributing authors such as:
- Frank Viscuso, CommonValor.com
- John Salka, FireCommandTraining.com
- John Dixon, InstructorJohnDixon.com
- Andrew Starnes, BringingBackBrotherhood.com
- Jason Brahn, 1stDueFit.com
- Dr. Karlie Moore, FitForDutyConsulting.com
- Ryan Pennington, ViewsFromTheJumpSeat.com
This book is the “A to Z” (not in alphabetic order by the way) of topics in the fire service that influence a family and situations in a family life that influence firefighting. It’s broken into sections such as:
- Balancing firefighting and family
- Worry & Fear
- Managing Schedules
- Kids of Firefighters
- Transitioning to/from home
- Family visits to the firehouse
- Connecting to your extended fire family
- Healthy Communication in Your Marriage
- Trust in Your Marriage
- Staying Intimately Connected
- Jealousy and Female Firefighters
- Dealing with difficult calls
- Line of Duty Death Preparedness and Support
- Holidays Away
- Academy, Medic School, Training and Promotional Processes
- Physical Health and Wellness
From the Introduction:
"How can we take those admirable firefighting traits—honor and commitment—and demonstrate them in all aspects of our lives? Can firefighters be admired in their community also for how they honor and are committed to their families? Sure, why not? Th is world certainly can use a few more role models, on and off “the court.” And that’s the mission of this book: To equip firefighters and their families to live a life of Honor and Commitment at home and on the job. And it starts with equipping our own fire families with training and knowledge and fortitude and love and patience and commitment."